Face Masks, Caring is Wearing
In an effort to bring a smile to those around her, Dori’s artwork is now available in face mask form. Each mask is triple-layer, 100% cotton machine-washable piece. Additionally, every purchase benefits local, state and federal COVID-19 Recovery Funds.
From design creation to fabric sourcing to meticulous construction and art print conversion, her collection is called “Philly Love” because no less than five local businesses are supported in connection with the production of each mask.
Patch and Pattern
Be A Sport
- Triple-layer, 100% cotton with insert for disposable mask or filter (filters and/or disposable masks are not included with purchase);
- One size fits-all to cover nose and mouth;
- Over-the-ear, elastic straps;
- Machine washable (although durable enough to sustain or with stand machine washing, hand washing is recommended in order to achieve optimum abrasion.);
- Made in the U.S.A.;
- Every purchase helps to support local and national COVID-19 Recovery Funds.
- Note: The afore-mentioned masks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment (PPE) or N-95 respirators; they are intended for general, everyday use while otherwise complying with all local, state and federal guidelines.
- Volume discounts may be available for quantities of 25 or more. Please contact Dori directly for inquiries.